Marvel: Uncanny X-Men - Rogue and Gambit Unframed Art Print
- Click & collect in 1 van onze 7 winkels
- Meer dan 1000 artikelen op voorraad
- Snelle en veilige bezorging
''I be the thief, chere… and there you go off stealin' my heart.''
Sideshow presents the Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Fine Art Print by artist J. Scott Campbell with colors by Sabine Rich.
Fan-favorite comics artist J. Scott Campbell takes on the most popular mutant couple in Marvel Comics with this vibrant illustration of the southern belle and the ragin' Cajun leaping into action. As Rogue takes the lead in her black and green costume, Gambit charges up a winning hand of cards, bringing his signature kinetic energy to this dynamic composition. Side by side, these powerful X-Men make the perfect teammates, blending sugah with spice as they make the world safe for mutants everywhere.
Originally created as a variant cover for Uncanny X-Men #1 (2018), written by Ed Brisson, Matthew Rosenberg, and Kelly Thompson for Marvel Comics, this comic book artwork is now available as a fine art collectible for X-Men fans in a high-end format. Each Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Fine Art Print is hand-signed by J. Scott Campbell and features an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 350 pieces.
Jump into the battle with the Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Fine Art Print by J. Scott Campbell today!
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24 inch fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.5 inch with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Digital artist signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4 inch diameter tube
|Op voorraad in Maasmechelen||nee|
|Op voorraad in Antwerpen||nee|
|Op voorraad in Wijnegem||nee|
|Op voorraad in Genk||nee|
|Op voorraad in Leuven||nee|
|Op voorraad in Charleroi||nee|